Save Over 20% on DOT Physicals
UrgentCareTravel is the official medical clinic network of Pilot Flying J. Dedicated to providing truck drivers with convenient and affordable access to quality healthcare, UrgentCareTravel has clinics at six Pilot Flying J travel centers and plans to open eight new locations across the country in 2018.
Advantages of UrgentCareTravel
- RTS Carrier Services members pay only $75 on DOT physicals--a 21% savings--at any UrgentCareTravel clinic
- Current clinics at Pilot Flying J locations in Georgia, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia
- Services include primary care, drug screening, personalized care plans and treatment for work-related injuries
- 100-plus parking spaces available at each Pilot Flying J location
- Walk-ins are welcome; no appointments needed
- Convenient locations help drivers save four to six hours on medical services
A Growing Network
In 2018, UrgentCareTravel will add eight medical clinics to Pilot Flying J locations in Arizona, Arkansas, Indiana, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas.
Quick, Easy Access to Quality Healthcare
As UrgentCareTravel continues to expand its network of medical clinics, drivers will have access to quality healthcare along most interstate highways. This addresses a serious problem, as statistics show more than 50% of the country’s truck drivers receive "one year or less" medical certifications due to pre-existing conditions like diabetes, hypertension and obesity. These drivers must make regular medical visits in order to manage their conditions and keep their licenses.
To learn more about RTS Carrier Services’ partnership with UrgentCareTravel, contact your representative at (877) 577-7944.