Quicker Scanning Means Quicker Payments
To get paid faster, it helps to scan and submit trip documents as quickly as possible. Our partnership with Transflo provides you with two important tools for speeding up that process. RTS Carrier Services members will receive a 10-cent discount every time they send documents through Transflo Express or through the convenient phone app, Transflo Mobile. RTS Carrier Services members also have access to the drop box network service TripPak Express.
Transflo Express is a document scanning service from Pegasus TransTech that is available at more than 1,000 truck stops, including Pilot Flying J locations. Within a minute, a Transflo Express cashier can scan a driver’s trip documents. The driver can then send the documents electronically. The documents are immediately available for billing and settlements, allowing your company to save time and accelerate cash flow.
Benefits of Transflo Express:
- Same-day access to delivery documents
- Faster billing for drivers and carriers
- Effective way to speed up cash flow
- Largest truck stop scanning network
- All documents are saved for 14 days
- Available 24 hours a day, every day of the year
Transflo Mobile is an on-the-go scanning application that can be used on a driver’s Android or iPhone. The app is free, provides high-quality images and can send multiple documents at the same time. You can download Transflo Mobile at The Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
Benefits of Transflo Mobile:
- Ability to scan documents from anywhere
- Just as fast as Transflo Express
- Easy to download and use
- Can scan and send multiple documents at the same time
- Multiple editing tools ensure quality images
- No-hassle automated updates